These variable-speed, double-cut shears feed quickly and quietly, without warping or bending your finished piece (distortion is in the waste strip).
It easily follows a scribed line. The materials edges are not hardened or burred, so you get maximum use of a sheet. The swiping action of blades seals the edge of coated metals. These shears cut C.R. mild steel up to 18 gauge in straight or contour lines at over 300 inches per minute, most grades of stainless, aluminum to .080 and plastic or Formica up to 3/32" thick.
These shears are also available with a contour cutting blade 60-21C to cut tighter curves and the HS blade 60-21HS for cutting foam filled doors.
• 5.0 amp pistol grip, variable speed, 2500 RPM motor.
• Replaceable A‐2 tool steel shear blades.
• Cuts C.R. mild steel 18 gauge and lighter, most grades of stainless steel to 20 gauge.
• Cuts up to 300 inches per minute.
• With the 7/32” waste strip, you get a clean burr free cut.
• Lightweight and easily maneuverable. Can cut a 6” radius. read more